What Does HIPAA Compliance Mean To You?
As a small business owner, compliance can sometimes be complicated and overwhelming to figure out. You may be asking if there is even any compliance your company needs to meet. If you work in the health care industry, insurance or legal services, chances are you must adhere to HIPAA if you are transmitting or storing Protected Health Information (PHI). PHI, in a nutshell, is any health information regarding individuals.
Here are a few examples (but not the full scope) of what your business should be able to answer yes to, to help ensure HIPAA compliance:
Do all your workstations and servers have up-to- date antivirus?
Are you using encryption when emailing PHI?
For phones/tablets accessing email, do you have a policy in place to enforce a screen lock password? If you have a server, is it in a locked room or closet?
Has your company fully migrated off of Windows XP or outdated programs?
Other Speedy Services
Don’t let your business suffer through a malicious third party’s actions. Email & Spam Protection from Speedy ensures your email is working for the benefit of your staff and company as opposed to creating vulnerabilities and security loopholes.
Why Choose Us
- We are the only IT Support Experts in Kalamazoo and Portage that stands behind our services with a 100% Fix It To Your satisfaction guarantee
- We understand security and compliancy
- We Are Big Enough To Handle Any Computer Project, and Small Enough To Give You The Attention You Deserve.
- We don’t speak Geek: You’ll get the clear answers to your computer and IT support questions that you deserve.
- We have 100% money back guarantee.
- We Pledge to Keep Your Downtime to a Minimum
What Client’s Say
We were having some printing issues and the computers were slow. Speedy Computer Rescue was very Fast and Efficient solving our computer issues.
The name of this business says it all. Speedy Computer Rescue. 4 old laptops with major problems all done very fast. Most importantly BUDGET FRIENDLY. Yes I certainly had a great experience with Speedy Computer Rescue thanks to Steve and the staff.
Great service !!!! You’re definitely in good hands.