Tax records, client information, sales data and presentations, invoices, pictures, everyone knows the importance of their data. What many don’t realize is that while the chances of a major disaster are slim, the majority of data loss is the result of smaller problems such as employees accidentally deleting files, hard drive crashes, fire, flood and even theft. Your company’s data is one of its most valuable assets, yet most businesses don’t have a reliable and tested backup solution. The 2019 Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report found that 43 percent of breaches involved small business victims. Don’t be a statistic.
With our tried and tested bullet-proof system you can rest at ease knowing:
- Your data can be backed up every 15 minutes.
- In the event of a server crash it can assume the role of that server while still performing backups. This means your network is still up and running while your server is being fixed and parts are being ordered.
- We’re monitoring the system 24/7 to ensure backups are constantly completing successfully.
- We’re regularly performing test restores to ensure your data can be restored when needed.
- There will ALWAYS be a spare copy of your data in our private data center if a major disaster strikes.
Don’t think of it as merely a data backup solution, but as a complete fail-safe for your servers. Not just backup…this is Disaster Recovery.
Can you afford to take chances when it comes to your data?
FREE Executive Report: What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring An Honest, Competent, On-Time, Fairly Priced Computer Consultant
Don’t Trust Your Computer Network’s Security Or Irreplaceable Data And Files To Just Anyone!