The Ultimate Small Business Guide To Setting Up A ‘Work From Home’ Or Remote Network For Your Staff
Critical Facts And Insider Secrets Every Business Owner Must Know Before Installing A ‘Virtual Network’ To Allow Employees To Work From Home, On The Road, Or From A Remote Office
If you are the owner of a small or medium sized business that is thinking about implementing a “work from home” program for your employees – or if you want to install a virtual network to enable you and certain key employees and managers to work on the road or from a remote office – DON’T – until you read this eye-opening guide.
This carefully crafted content will show you:
- What “telecommuting” is and why so many small and medium sized businesses are rapidly implementing work from home programs.
- The single most important thing you MUST have in place before starting any work from home or remote office initiative.
- How one company saved $11 million after implementing a work from home program – and how you implement the same money-saving strategies for your small business.
- How one company slashed its turnover rate from 33% to nearly 0% – and increased productivity by 18% – all by implementing a “work from home” program.
- 8 CRITICAL characteristics you should absolutely demand from any IT professional you’re considering to setup your remote office technology; DO NOT trust your infrastructure to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
- How to get a FREE “Home Office Action Pack” ($97 Value).